Monty Roberts Dually Grime
The Dually halter is an effective training rope, as it can add pressure to the bridge of the horse's nose. The Dually halter comes with a DVD that shows Dually steps and instructions for using the Dually halter.
The Dually halter is available in five different sizes:
- Large (blue): suitable for large warmblood horses (who use X Full in halter/bridle; have a very long head or are very wide over the nose) and large coldblood horses
- Medium (black): covers the vast majority of riding horses and large ponies that use either Cob or Full in halter/bridle. From 300 kg to approx. 600 kg horses including many Haflingers, Fjord horses, Icelanders and others.
- Small (red): suitable for medium to large ponies (large pony / small cob), many Arabs with small heads, as well as warmblood yearlings (approx. 150kg to 350kg)
- X-Small (green): suitable for medium ponies and large Shetlanders, as well as foals of many breeds
- Miniature (purple): suitable for miniature, small Shetlanders and pony foals